Venue: Arup, 8 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BQ
How might the circular economy drive your business strategy?
In the transition towards a circular economy, new business models are needed if we are to boost resource productivity, support natural systems and reduce inequality.
Organisations will lead the change. Decisions that business leaders make influence how value is created and with what resources. Our great challenge is ensuring this transformation makes business sense.
Join us to hear from seven business leaders who will offer their reflections on how their organisations have adopted circular business models.
- Lynne Miles, Associate Director, Integrated City Planning, Arup (Host)
- Anton Brummelhuis, Senior Director, Sustainability, Signify
- John Duckworth, Managing Director, UK & EMEA, The Instant Group
- Brittany Harris, Chief Executive Officer, QFlow
- Nils Rage, Sustainable Design and Innovation Manager, Landsec
- Xavier Houot, Senior Vice President, Group Environment, Safety, Real Estate, Schneider Electric
- Phill White, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability Cloud