Come and play with us to help rethink and co-create sustainable and resilient solutions!
We will use the Circulab business game, developed by the French circular design agency Wiithaa, based on design thinking and biomimicry, during a 2-hour workshop.
Paticipants will gain insights into:
- exploring the dynamics of circular economy in a fun and interactive context
- transforming challenges into circular opportunities
- engage with different stakeholders to break down silos and build suistainable ecosystems
- 5.30pm-5.45pm: welcome
- 5.45pm-7.00pm: quick introduction to circular economy and game
- 7.00pm-7.30pm: networking
The workshop will be facilitated by Salam Kaddouh, Senior Sustainability Consultant at Sofies UK (www.sofiesgroup.com) and Marie Geneste, both Circulab-certified.
Drinks and nibbles provided.